1) LEGAL CONDITIONS FOR THE RESERVATION
These legal contracting conditions regulate the use of the reserves of the website www.hostalhaizea.com, of which Iralepo S.L. is responsible, or, Hostal Rural Haizea, with CIF B31852833.
2) APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
This electronic contract is concluded under Spanish regulations and specifically under the legal regime imposed by Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and General Law 03/2014 for the Defense of Consumers and Users (LGDCU).
The electronic contract will not be filed by a third party and the language for its conclusion is Spanish. These general conditions may be saved and reproduced at any time by the user making a purchase through the options of your Internet browser, and must be accepted before proceeding to the payment of the products.
3) RESERVATION PROCESS
- In 24 hours you will receive confirmation of your reservation by the hotel.
- The hotel reserves the right to cancel if the credit card is not valid.
4) HOTEL POLICY
- You must be at least 18 years old to check in at the hotel.
- Maximum capacity of the rooms: 2 adults + 1 child or 3 adults (in a triple room) or 2 adults (in a double room). For reasons of safety and comfort, any other combination of passengers is not allowed.
- The hotel does not guarantee the room if there is an increase in the number of people without prior notice or compliance by the hotel.
- Check in from 2:00 p.m.-Check out until 12:00 p.m.
- Parking is free and limited places. No reservations are made.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, Euro / Mastercard, Red 6000, Maestro.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to the check-in date
5) STAY REGIME
- The hotel offers 2 types of regime. Accommodation in a hostel room or bed in a hostel dormitory with or without breakfast
6) CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION
The entrance to the hostel will be made, if possible, before 9:00 p.m. on the night of the day of entry. If this is not possible, please inform us that the arrival will be delayed. Otherwise, there is the possibility that the room is re-rented to a new client.
In case of cancellation once the deposit is made, only the full amount will be refunded to those who notify it 5 or more days in advance. If canceled less than five days in advance, the first night will be charged. And if you do not show up, you will be charged for the entire reservation.
7) CONFLICT RESOLUTION
As this is required by the new European regulations, we inform users of the existence of a European litigation resolution platform for online contracting. Thus, for the resolution of consumer litigation (pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013), the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: